It does seem like everywhere I look, humanity spans out unending, contaminating everything, leaving nothing untouched. Especially meta-physically.
Every field of scholarship has its frustrations. Maybe its because every day we continue about our shallow lives making un-intended mistakes along with those we do intend.
Sometimes research has a way of filling up my entire mind until I can't eat sleep cs without thinking of anything else but theories.
Life can be virtually tedious when one has to go around thinking (because she can't stop thinking and) applying Braithwaite and Rawls, reintegrative methods and policing strategies to sgwg.
It seems like ages ago I was little and laughing with R the day long.
No one told me then I would have to lose mum. No one told me I would have to give up so many things. No one told me life was hard. Probably if they did I'd laugh them in the face and never think twice.
Now if only I can just shut off my brain now and then, maybe I could return to a semblance of the little girl I used to be. It is a hope beyond hope that she could still exist somewhere inside these shells.
Yes, I've probably acquired more than one by now, which would probably explain most of my eccentricities.
- 21 April 2006 12:57 am -
No comments:
Post a Comment